Popular and authentic, the stalls of fairs and markets offer you a wide selection of fresh produce and local specialties.
During your walks in our towns and villages, take a stroll in these friendly meeting places that will also delight your taste buds.
Weekly markets, the morning
- On Tuesday to Marans and Surgeres
- On Wednesday to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis and Courçon d’Aunis
- On Thursday to Surgeres
- On Friday (3pm to 8pm) to Marans
- On Saturday to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis, Surgeres, le Gué d’Alleré and Saint Germain de Marencennes
- On Sunday to Courçon and Saint Sauveur d’Aunis
- The second Tuesday of the month to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis
- The first Tuesday of the month to Marans
- The third Tuesday of the month to Surgeres