Popular and authentic, the stalls of fairs and markets offer you a wide selection of fresh produce and local specialties.
During your walks in our towns and villages, take a stroll in these friendly meeting places that will also delight your taste buds.
Weekly markets, the morning
- On Tuesday to Marans and Surgeres
- On Wednesday to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis and Courçon d’Aunis
- On Thursday to Forges and Surgeres
- On Friday to Ciré d’Aunis
- On Saturday to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis, Marans, St Jean de Liversay, le Gué d’Alleré and Surgeres
- On Sunday to Courçon, Marans, St Sauveur and Croix Chapeau
- The second Tuesday of the month to Aigrefeuille d’Aunis
- The third Wednesday of the month to Courçon d’Aunis
- The first Tuesday of the month to Marans
- The third Tuesday of the month to Surgeres